Welcome to this page showcasing just a small sliver of my photography and my recent travels.
I have been dabbling in photography since 2010. I never thought of myself as a “photographer” in the professional sense and, instead, think of myself as an enthusiast; however, since 2010, I have had some exposure as a published photographer. My pictures are of natural world and the manmade: urbanscapes, abandoned buildings, as well as nature photography of wildlife, plants, trees, the sea, flora and fauna, and sunsets. If you would like to purchase prints of my photography then kindly visit my Fine Art America page.
MY RECENT EXHIBITIONS:
- “Photographer of the Year 2021” exhibition at Bridgeport Art Center, Chicago, United States. 21 January 2022.
- “Art Of Black & White” exhibition at PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary. 20 August 2021.
- “Powerful Composition” exhibition at BBA Gallery. Berlin, Germany. 23 July 2021.
- “Nature Photography” exhibition at FotoZA, Johannesburg, South Africa. 16 July 2021.
- “Travel Photographer of the Year” exhibition at INTHEGALLERY, Copenhagen, Denmark. 24 June 2021.
- “My Exhibition Shot” exhibition at Matca Gallery. Hanoi, Vietnam. 17 June, 6pm-9pm.
- “Art of Photography” exhibition at ALMANAQUE fotográfica, Mexico City, Mexico. 10 June 2021.
- “Your Best Shot” exhibition at PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary. 28th May 2021.
- “Our Amazing Planet” exhibition at Blank Wall Gallery, Athens, Greece. 14 May 2021.
- “Black & White Photographer of the Year” exhibition at The Coningsby Gallery, London, UK. 20 May 2021.
- “Best of Black & White” exhibition at Valid World Hall, Barcelona, Spain. 9 April 2021.
- “Best of Black & White” exhibition at BBA Gallery, Berlin, Germany. 13 November 2020.
- “Solo – Single Subject” exhibition at The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK. 18 August 2020.
- “My Exhibition Shot” exhibition at THE SPACE, An Art Gallery, Vancouver, Canada. 7 August 2020.
- “Storytelling” exhibition at BBA Gallery, Berlin, Germany. 17 July 2020.